- Benefits of Membership
- Joining and paying for your SAWG membership
- Download and Print Membership Form
- Online Membership Form
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the San Antonio Writers' Guild entitles a person to have samples of their work read and critiqued in the workshop at the monthly meetings, discounts for the semi-monthly write-ins and contests sponsored by SAWG, and the monthly email newsletter.
The guild membership is $28 for individuals, $36 for couples, and $15 for full-time students. The membership is good for 12 months. Your membership year starts on the day you pay your membership fee and continues for 12 months.
You may fill out a membership form:
- At any monthly SAWG meeting;
- At any SAWG special event;
- At any SAWG critique session;
- By downloading the membership form and mailing it and your membership dues to:
San Antonio Writers' Guild
P.O. Box 100717
San Antonio, TX 78201-8717
*Download requires Adobe Reader. Click here for the FREE Download.
- Or you may fill out the online membership form below and pay online with PayPal here:
Important Note: Your membership is not complete until membership dues are received. See above for payment details.